Project under name: Modernization of Warszawa – Łódź railway line, Phase I on Skierniewice – Łódź section, being co-supervised by our company was honored with second place within „Construction of the 2008 year” competition, category: railway-road objects.
Within the mentioned Project the following contracts were executed:
- Designing and execution of Skierniewice – Koluszki section.
- Designing and execution of Koluszki – Łódź Widzew section.
- Designing and execution of rtc installation – Local Control Section in Koluszki.
Within the above mentioned Project the following objects were executed:
- 62 km of double-track railway line including station tracks,
- exchange of 160 pieces of turnouts,
- modernization of 131 km-long catenary network and 65km-long non-traction needs line,
- construction of 2 underpasses in Rogów and Koluszki (underpasses with stairs, pitches and lifts on both sides next to exits on platforms),
- modernization of 4 bridges, 6 viaducts, 37 level crossings, 30 platforms and 40 culverts,
- modernization of 5 stations (Skierniewice, Płyćwia, Rogów, Koluszki, Gałkówek) and 12 train stops,
- works on traction substations (Skierniewice, Lipce Reymontowskie, Koluszki, Łódź Widzew) and on section cabins (Rogów, Maków, Bedoń),
- modernization of rtc devices on Koluszki station,
- installation of new rtc computer devices – EBILOCK with STC in Local Control Center Koluszki,
- installation of rtc devices on branch stops in Żakowice Południowe and Zieleń,
- 11 pieces of SCP system devices on „A” category level crossings,
- installation of digital system for remote control and monitoring in Koluszki.
Works were executed during 26 months.